Candid Camera Stories: Why Do The Women Have to Be Leaving When I Come In?

Just making a quick rant that I’d been meaning to yell off for a minute. Why is it that so often I come into a store with my camera, ready for some black street bbws, and the only really good one I find is on her way out of the place when I walk in?! How come I don’t get to see these awesome women come in as often as that?! I get to the store and find miss make-my-day already checking out.

One thought on “Candid Camera Stories: Why Do The Women Have to Be Leaving When I Come In?

  1. That’s how it always goes for me too! Every now and then I go out looking for big asses to film. Atleast 95% of the time the woman is checking out or heading out the store, and if it’s a really big ass, the other 5% of the time the woman is in an area of the store where it’s damn near impossible to film with out getting caught.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s